We provide family stabilization services for youth and families in crisis.
communities which are healthy,whole and stable.
Our services are tangible supports to benefit domestic violence
survivors, unruly children and reentry parents.
THEY INCLUDE: PROGRAMS & SUPPORTS
Since 2001 bringing peace of mind to families in crisis.
|Copyright Healing Hearts of Families USA Ministries, Inc All rights reserved. Web Hosting by Yahoo!
PO Box 2033
Lithonia, GA 30058
Call Us Today!
Please contact us
hours of 9a.m.- 7
We look forward to
hearing from you.
ARE YOU A GOOD PARENT?
The Good Parent Check Up for the School Year
(1) Good Parents: Remind themselves to tell their children that they love them, spend time helping them
when they need it, even when they are tired they make time to show it in special ways.
(2) Good Parents: Don't over discipline it subconsciously tells the child they are bad and may cause
depression, worse behavior and suicide.
(3) Good Parents: Know the limits on discipline and what is considered abuse, physically, mentally and
emotional neglect,when good parents are stressed they find someone to give them a break.
(3) Good Parents: Know it is necessary to teach their children boundaries and acceptable behaviors and
find creative fun ways to teach that before it becomes a problem.
(4) Good Parents: Spend time and money if necessary to support activities which develops and compliment
their children's natural abilities and interests.
(5) Good Parents: Praise their children's accomplishments, they don't dwell on their failures by saying
things (like you talk too much, you are naughty you wet the bed, you are stupid, you don't pick up your
clothes) words like this cuts deep into your children's self esteem.
(6) Good Parents: Talks with and teaches their children about strangers, inappropriate language and
touching by adults. They take the time to ask their children how was their day, they show interest and pay
attention to any unusual behaviors displayed at home or school.
(7) Good Parents: Ask questions of people whom they think are good parents too, especially when they
don't know something which may affect their children now or later in life.
DID YOU KNOW? Single parents who bring partners (male or females)
other than a child's biological father/mother into their homes place their
children at the highest risk of abuse ever ask Dr. Phil
REMEMBER!! ANYONE CAN BE A GOOD PARENT IF THEY REALLY WANT TO
|Healing Hearts of Families USA Ministries Inc
a tax exempt 501(c)3 organization
located in Dekalb County Georgia.