2071 McAfee Road
Decatur, GA 30032
Mail: PO Box 2033
Lithonia, GA 30058
A Tax Exempt 501(C)(3) Community Organization since 2001.Our Mission: To provide culturally specific family stabilization services
Serving residents in the Metropolitan Atlanta Georgia.
for youth and adults in crisis, impacted by domestic violence and legal issues.
Healing Hearts of Families USA Ministries, Inc 2000-17
All rights reserved. Web Hosting by Yahoo!
homes and communities which are healthy, whole and stable.
Our Objective: To help families find solutions for children to live in
Our services are tangible supports to benefit domestic violence survivors, hurting children and
families impacted by destabilization due to violence or incarceration.
PROGRAMS & SUPPORTS
Housing, Jobs and Career Mentor Coaches
- Domestic Violence- Move Safe Housing Counseling
- Teens-Empowerment Workshops, Relationship Violence, Teen to Adult Life Skills
- Transition Skills, What's Legal, Ethical, Normal for society our prison preventative activities\
- Mentoring, Discipline and Safe Social Activities
- Adult- Transitions, Pretrial and Reentry Life Skills Stabilization Assistance Services
help with a successful reentry transition -for families of formerly incarcerated persons
- "No More Time"Family Orientations -Where family members learn how to
who want to know how to support them so that they get it right to stay home upon their
return to the community.
We help parents provide the stabilization their
children need to become healthy and whole adults.
We provide services to:
- Homeless Families (Housing Referrals)
- Youth with Discipline problems
- Youth Groups (Social/Gender) Issues
- Youth and Parent Workshops
- Adults in Domestic Violence situations
- Adults/Caregivers in absence where the primary
caregiver is at risk of incarceration.
- Family Relations and Re-Entry Classes
- Services that provide peace of mind to families in
Call Us Today!
Please contact us between
the hours of 9a.m.- 7 p.m.
We look forward to hearing